1 Authentic Woman

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Love Language





     If you have been following my journey on Social Media, lately, you will notice I talk about love..... A LOT. I don't usually speak about love at this level but this is where my journey it taking me this time. Usually, I detour, skip, ignore the emotion or thought because with love some type of pain follows or even connected with that love. Love of people, places and things. This type of love is a romantic type of love. I choose not to share many thing but ESPECIALLY romance. Sometimes you, me*I, just want to keep ish to myself. Keeping it private not secret, so that I can enjoy it alone. Or in the back of my mind " if this ish doesn't work out that I won't have to tuck my tail or explain to anyone what happened."
A woman my age that isn't in a relationship or married has got to have something wrong with her. Women my age are quick to say," Jesus is my husband." Jesus is NOT my husband nor did he mean for me to die a bitter old lady with no spouse. I am single because men are intimidated by me. My favorite is I don't need a man. 😲

      I love you but I don't think you can love me the way that I need to be loved.  That is not something that common to hear because there is little to no understanding about love. In general, love is just love. That isn't the case. We all have a way that we naturally like to be loved and give love.

No comments:

Post a Comment