1 Authentic Woman

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Petty MUCH?!

PettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPetttyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPettyPet
     Petty had become so popular. Then to accept, acknowledge or even be ok with the label of petty....I can't understand or even fathom, WHY?! The petty memes are funny. Petty replies are funny. Hell, petty is hilarious! I enjoy petty. I double over in laughter at some of the pettiness that I hear and see.  I have been petty. I have delighted in petty and not long after a different feeling overcomes me. The feeling of sadness and disappointment. Petty is all well and good until petty effects YOU. You are the recipient of petty.
     Petty- mean or ungenerous in small or trifling things: a petty person
              showing or caused by meanness of spirit.
     Petty is all fun and games until petty effect or impact you.  Sometimes we can become accustomed  to the little petty quips that we don't even realize that we are even doing it. I don't know how many times I have heard that petty doesn't hurt anyone. It does, it hurts the person that is on the receiving end of petty. You reap what you sow, karma is, well, you know who they say she is....there are many sayings that speak to what you give you get back and that isn't just positive.
     I often wonder why certain things happen to people. PETTY happens and when it does it isn't want it appears to be.  It is never what it appears to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment